1. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins A and C and fibre ,
2. Tomato extract as a new medical research suggests that the consumption of lycopene - the stuff that makes tomatoes red - may prevent cancer.
3. Lycopene is part of the family of pigments called carotenoids, which are natural compounds that create the colours of fruits and vegetables.
4. Lycopene is the most powerful antioxidant in the carotenoid family and, with vitamins C and E, protect us from the free radicals that degrade many parts of the body.
1. Tomato extract have function of prevention and suppression of cancer.
2. Lycopene has function of protection of the cardiovascular.
4. Lycopene has a strong hangover effect;
5.With the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,
6. Lycopene has any side effects, ideal for taking long-term care;
7.Preventing and improving prostatic hyperplasia; prostatitis and other urological diseases;
8.Helping to improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility.